Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Welcome To SciLock

HELLO WORLD!!! This is my first post... so let me introduce my self. I'm a science researcher and a teenager. But, not an ordinary one. For an instant, I see the world completely different from a normal individual. Seriously, I might sound like a normal person through this post. But, Believe me, what you will see in this blog might really change the way you think about everything. People call me "Root". But, its not like i will say "I am Root", Just like 'Groot' says "I am Groot" in the Guardians of the Galaxy. So, let me cut to the chase. Basically, People think if there's a "Sci" part in title, it's going to be super boring. Mostly teenagers thinks so. But, In fact i will be talking about day to today life including, the way we think and things beyond our reach. And even things we can't believe, but still happening. Anyway, Let me tell you why i chose the title "SciLock". Most of the people knows "Sherlock Holmes" is a world wide known fictional detective. Anybody would say, this is a pretty good name because it actually has the in depth meaning of what this blog is all about. World through a eye of SciLock is going to be different. If you think you can change the world by thinking a little bit different, leave a comment. Express yourself. So, let's put you SciLock Glasses and Enjoy.



















<Root/>

No comments:

Post a Comment